- Approx Floor Area: 260 sqm
- Property Type: Retail
Approx Floor Area
- Retail Square Metres: 260
- Tenure: Fee Simple
- Tenancy 1: Commencement Date: 01 October 2018, Rental net/gross p.a.: 46000, Rights of Renewal: 1 x 3yrs, Tenant Name: New Zealand College of Business, Term (years): 3 yrs
About this listing
10 Bishopdale Court is situated within the Bishopdale Shopping Centre, where there are a number of specialty shops in close proximity, as well as a New World Supermarket. Extensions to the shopping centre, including a bottle store and local tavern, were completed in the 1990s.
The Bishopdale Shopping Centre serves the surrounding residential residential suburbs of Bishopdale and Harewood, and therefore has a reasonable catchment area. It has also benefitted from the establishment of the YMCA and a newly built City Council library within the shopping centre.
Constructed in the mid-1960s, 10 Bishopdale Court covers virtually the whole rectangular site area of some 260 sqm. The premises are currently subdivided into an open plan area at the front, with five other rooms behind this area, as well as three toilets (one accessible, and all with self-contained hand basins) and a service room (with cleaner's cupboard) at the rear.
It is currently leased at a net rental of $46,000 pa + Operating Expenses + GST to New Zealand College of Business on a 3 Years + 1x ROR of 3 Years; although vacant possession could be negotiated if required.
Astute investors and owner/operators! A golden investment which ticks all the right boxes awaits you:
- Location, location, location
- Freehold (not unit title)
- Tenanted or Vacant Possession - your choice
- Development potential, with good holding income
Contact Harry Lim immediately to register your interest and to arrange viewing.
Auction 9th May 2019 from 12:00pm, Grenadier House - 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)